Re: Test driving this mailing list

Note: the reply to adress of this ML is not the mailinglist but the sender. This pretty much rules them out for the moment for me.
Read below.

> Hi,

> I'd say it'd be best to move the list to launchpad. It's a better
> solution than still using sf for that.
> Although what about the old archives? Would it be possible to access
> them in another place? Or will they stay on sf and the list will be
> read-only?
They would stay on sf.net like our old downloads. We will link to them from the homepage.

A bad solution is that this group is moderated... we will need a new group that is public for every launchpad user and we will need something similar to widelands-announce too. Ooh well, even more stuff to make :/.

Cheers,
Holger