Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands

3 small comments:

Wideness of the buttons depend on the size of the map, on small maps
(I think maybe 64x64 maps are the smallest at the moment) they are
quite small (because the minimap window itself is smaller), that
should be taken into consideration.

The buttons aligning "nicely" isn't much of an issue I think, before I
added the zoom feature to the minimap, it only had 5 buttons, an one
empty space.

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) in settlers 1 it usually showed the
map 4 times (I mean the minimap was twice the size of the map in both
directions). Or maybe it could be resized at will, I don't remember
exactly. Anyway, while it can be useful, I think with our minimap
always being the size of the map, the borders are less useful then in
Settlers 1.

Kiscsirke (Andras)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/minimap/+merge/27998
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands.