Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands

I think I'd prefer a depiction of the visible screen area in the minimap.

I agree that border indicators in the minimap lose significance in light of
the "borderless", wrapping scroll nature of the map and game play.  Because
of this scrolling feature, however, some marker to indicate the location of
the player's HQ in the minimap would be valuable in my estimation.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/minimap/+merge/27998
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands.