Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands

Hello together again,

sorry, it took a while till I found the time to look at this again, but now I've got the change ready as desired:
only a display rectangle of the currently visible map area.

But before I commit the new code, I wanted to ask if you prefer a full or just a dotted border. I've uploaded a sample image with some alternatives here:
http://www.ab-tools.com/temp/widelands2.png

So the questions are:
- full border or dotted border?
- if dotted, every how many pixels?
- is the white color OK or do you prefer another color?

Let me know your thoughts.

Best regards
Andreas
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/minimap/+merge/27998
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/minimap into lp:widelands.