Re: [Merge] lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit
Alright, I guess, I figured it out. I have the following conflict:

<<<<<<< TREE
campname2=_"(Tutorial) Atlanteans - the new rise"
=======
campname2=_"Atlanteans - The run for the fire"

So, the old string was "Atlanteans - the new rise" and I added "(Tutorial)" to it similar to the other two campaigns. While I was doing so, the title was changed into "Atlanteans - The run for the fire". Right?

So, if that's the new title, I changed the string into "(Tutorial) Atlanteans - The run for the fire", deleted the other one as well als the other inserted lines and saved. I also used the "resolve" command and was then able to commit. Now it is pushed up again.

BTW: Your solution for the quotation thing is perhaps the most elegant one. There certainly is no use in keeping it all to dynamic as the speech strings should all be alike, anyway.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~angreeone/widelands/trunk/+merge/40936
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~angreeone/widelands/trunk into lp:widelands.