Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing
I applied martins code with some compile fixes for mac os x. I can report the following for Mac OS X:

1) If you manually set the locale to de, the game is properly localized
2) The locales list in the options menu does not show anything but the current locale (Deutsch), English and Try system language. Try system language does not work - the game is not in German. I guess all locales should be shown in the list under Mac OS and the system language should be recognized.

Martin, I also need an ID for the authors file.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.