Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information
@Nasenbaer: Although I did not encounter this problem with Ubuntu, I added a setenv of LANG, if the locale could not be found. It still works fine on my system - also for en_AU, en_CA and en_GB: for these, locales are found. But even starting widelands with non-installed brazilian portugese (pt_BR) is successful. Could you please retry, if it also works for Mandriva now?

@SirVer:
> clever packaging will solve all path related problems [...]
Tino's problem with only two entries in the language list in Windows - is it related to your path related problems on Mac OS X? I mean, should I have a look at it - or will it be removed by packaging anyway, as you wrote?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.