Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information
@Nasenbaer: You're right, I misunderstood your previous post. When you posted the exact messages, I had the same idea - but you were faster pushing the fix ;)
I can confirm, that your fix still works on Ubuntu 10.10! So we seem to be pretty close to "the solution" :)

For Linux, everything should be working now. (what about Arch, Hans Joachim?)

I also tried to compile widelands on Windows XP (MinGW) to reproduce Tino's "unpopulated language list", but somehow failed :( Seems to be due to the fact that NTFS doesn't support soft links...
As some files are "missing", cmake fails. Is the BuildingWidelandsUnderWindows page still up to date? (although slightly off-topic)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.