Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n into lp:widelands

@Martin: I have updated BuildingWidelandsUnderWindows page recently. Mingw build with with latest mingw, self compiled libraries and cmake should work. I have compiled this branch based on the described build commands.

I retested mingw build, and I experience same behaviour in trunk and in this branch: After building from clean checkout, only try system language and english are listed in language list. After I copy locale files from build directory to locale directory in top most directory, the rest of the languages are listed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n/+merge/49202
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/martin_i18n.