Re: [Merge] lp:~tino79/widelands/gettext018 into lp:widelands

I have some problems with gettext 0.17 on mac os x:

i18n.cc:130: error: ‘libintl_setlocale’ was not declared in this scope

The version is defined as

#define LIBINTL_VERSION 0x001100

which means that std::setlocale was used prior on my system. The following solutions compile on my system:

#define SETLOCALE setlocale
#define SETLOCALE std::setlocale

note that I have not tested if it really works in the game though. Translations mostly never seem to work for me as I can't remember where to put the generated locales.

But this doesn't:

#define SETLOCALE libintl_setlocale

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tino79/widelands/gettext018/+merge/83220
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~tino79/widelands/gettext018 into lp:widelands.