Re: [Merge] lp:~2td0-andreas-y5md/widelands/territorial_time into lp:widelands

Sorry for the long time until this reply - we are currently very busy working on the last fixes and submissions for Build17, so it seems your branch unfortunally was not noticed. :-/

Generally the win condition looks good to me, but I wasn't yet able to test it ingame, because of missing time. I will try to test it soon :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~2td0-andreas-y5md/widelands/territorial_time/+merge/94688
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~2td0-andreas-y5md/widelands/territorial_time into lp:widelands.