Re: [Merge] lp:~hjd/widelands/optimizations into lp:widelands

>If we have a check as part of the stylechecker for this, then I think someone should check whether that still works and is run.
I was mistaken here. We have a check which checks for the inverse (!blah.size()) which should then
be replaced through blah.empty().

>How can logic/building.cc:686 ever be called when the if has the same check as the while loop above?
There is a break statement in the while loop which will terminate the
loop. So this is valid.

>The cppcheck report also listed logic/tribe.cc:233, but that section looks a bit special and I'm not sure what's going on there, so I left it alone...
It is save to replace this too:
    if (!column.empty())

but it will not make a notable difference in performance. It will only
shut up cppcheck.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/optimizations/+merge/101116
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hjd/widelands/optimizations into lp:widelands.