Re: [Merge] lp:~ab-tools/widelands/msvs2010-compilewarnings into lp:widelands

Hello Peter,

first thanks for your comment!

Yes, I thought the same and tried to use the "gl...i" functions instead, but as a result the OpenGL rendering did not work anymore correctly (the whole menu turned black after doing this change and trying to switch to OpenGL rendering mode).

I have to admit that I'm not familiar with the whole rendering staff, so I don't know why that's the case (maybe calculation precision issues when using the integer functions?), but it was what I experienced when running Widelands on Windows.

Maybe someone else can explain why that's the case or you can also test it on Linux if it works for you if you use the integer functions instead.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ab-tools/widelands/msvs2010-compilewarnings/+merge/109787
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ab-tools/widelands/msvs2010-compilewarnings into lp:widelands.