Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/new-design into lp:widelands-website

What is missing IMHO (and I worked on that branch ;):
- Ware sorting in Encyclopedia: I can still do it later and it also requires changes on Widelands code.
- The documentation has changed, I think we should put the new documentation in a folder on the webserver and change the link (Sirver has to do this cause it requires some changes on the Apache server)
- Some cleanups (remove my local settings, remove old files)

Currently I have absolutely no time to work on Widelands or the website, so it might be best to merge it and do the ware sorting later. I can do the cleanups quickly next week maybe.

By the way you can now test this branch on wl.shevonar.com (some uploaded images are missing, because the harddisc of my "server" crashed and I had no backups).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/new-design/+merge/113444
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/new-design into lp:widelands-website.