Re: [Merge] lp:~csirkeee/widelands/bug1150517_2 into lp:widelands

Your change is the absolutely right way if we can say we don't want to use SDL_mixer below 1.2.12 at all. In that case, consider this approved.

If you only want to throw a warning (as asked in the request), then your way does prevent users of old SDL_mixer versions from compiling widelands.

I can't decide if first or second is the goal.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~csirkeee/widelands/bug1150517_2/+merge/152987
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~csirkeee/widelands/bug1150517_2 into lp:widelands.