Re: [Merge] lp:~borim/widelands/devDoc into lp:widelands

Thanks a lot for caring for this! Cleaning up documentation is not the nicest work a project has to offer, but it is definitively important.

I think the rest of these informations should go to the wiki as well and this document (compiling.rst that is) should just go away. The stuff that now remains in it is really tightly coupled to the compiling - it feels weird having it floating in empty space in this document to me.

What do you think, Borim?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~borim/widelands/devDoc/+merge/172888
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~borim/widelands/devDoc into lp:widelands.