Construction sites

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 09:53:25PM -0000, cghislai wrote:

Related bugs:
 Bug #580905 in widelands: "write building status in a different font color for construction sites"
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/580905

Hi,

I have been thinking of making a change regarding the construction site.

Background:
Construction site animates the progress of the construction. Also percentage is shown if helper texts are on. In addition to these, the current trunk also changes the colors of these texts:
<25% ready -> red
25-75% ready: yellow
75+ % ready: green

That is a lot of redundancy.

Now, the actual question.

I have been thinking of changing this so, that the texts would be red if wares are missing, yellow if all wares have been found but at least some are still being transferred to the construction site, and green when everything neededed to complete the building are on-site. This would allow the player to notice approaching stalls and so.

Now, since you are already working something on the construction sites, I have hesitated to do anything.

Everybody: Would such change be useful, if I have time to do that?
Charly: Would that conflict with your improvements?

Regards,

	Teppo