Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug988870 into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Oh me... I hope I was the first who found my own error ;)
Of course
return=skipped unless economy needs coal or not economy needs bread
return=skipped unless economy needs coal or not economy needs smoked_fish

equals
return=skipped unless economy needs coal or not economy needs bread
return=skipped unless not economy needs smoked_fish

is not equal... :(

I merge your branch... oh my I am a double work generation machine.
Hope you did not put to much work already in it.
I guess I owe you a beer or coffee :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug988870/+merge/174639
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug988870 into lp:widelands.