Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/graphic_resetting into lp:widelands

Ok, the cuplrit seems to be the truncating in helper.cc::random_string()

    buffer[nlen] = '\0';

Afterwards the SIGTRAP occurs at some point when boost tries to delete the buffer.
I've committed a small change which fixes the code at least for my system.
Perhaps using boost:UUID could replace the manual string generation?

Now this trunk allows me to switch the graphic mode ingame, but only before i've run a game. If I go back from a game to the main menu and switch the graphics mode widelands still quits.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/graphic_resetting/+merge/159985
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/graphic_resetting.