Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug657285 into lp:widelands

About the tooltips: I think it should be another event. So, when the UI decides that it would like to show a tooltip, it calls "OnTooltip" or so on the current panels (very similar to how mousein behaves) and each of them can report with "true" to set the tooltip or false to pass on to the next panel one further down. That should solve the issues with a pattern that we use all over the UI code.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug657285/+merge/175551
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug657285.