Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/autosave_on_objectives into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

I did slight modifications to the test and added a bunch of comments - I found the reason why the test did work for you and then didn't and did again: lunit did define some handles to cfunctions, so it needs to be pulled in after loading :).

I will merge this as soon as i get good internet again - seems impossible in this train right now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/autosave_on_objectives/+merge/174546
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/autosave_on_objectives.