Re: [Merge] lp:~peter.waller/widelands/toggle-fullscreen-rewrite into lp:widelands

Hey, no worries sirver.

Regarding "the right way to do it", I think it would be good if whilst in full screen we don't break alt-tab, which is currently the case. It just means if you happy to be in the multiplayer lobby waiting for someone to connect to you (say, you're hosting), you can't do anything else with your computer.. which might be irritating if the person trying to connect has a problem connecting and is trying to communicate it to you.

If it is the case that alt-tab is still broken, I will make a bug and investigate fixing that instead at some point.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~peter.waller/widelands/toggle-fullscreen-rewrite/+merge/103558
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~peter.waller/widelands/toggle-fullscreen-rewrite into lp:widelands.