Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/boost_static_assert into lp:widelands

the cxx11 branch has been merged, so this one is no longer needed. I set it to rejected - thanks for looking into it though Charly.

Off topic: I am aware that we still have a bunch of your branches to get into trunk, I have a visitor this weekend and therefore do not have so much time to review. I'll do it during the course of the next week though.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/boost_static_assert/+merge/175607
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/boost_static_assert into lp:widelands.