Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/game_end_summary into lp:widelands

> Should I go toward that or only handle the end status?
I didn't address this question, sorry. My trigger finger is a little too quick these days :). If you have time to improve the design around those classes a bit that would be awesome - only go for it if you feel that it clearly improves the design though. If you feel like this is too much for now just make one for your new game ending stuff.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/game_end_summary/+merge/176000
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/game_end_summary.