Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/soldierselect_radiobutton into lp:widelands

> I agree that the new buttons look really good, and that their placement is good as well.
Thanks! Glad that you like it that way too.

> However, start and stop buttons have now appeared to the lower left corner.
Good catch - I messed that up. I added something along the lines of your patch and merged the branch.

> not dynamic_cast<const Widelands::MilitarySite *>(productionsite)
btw, we have a convenience macro for this is_a(Widelands::Militarysite, productionsite)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/soldierselect_radiobutton/+merge/176784
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/soldierselect_radiobutton.