Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1186906 into lp:widelands

Okay, the code lgtm. What I do not like is that the messages are only archived when the message window is opened. E.g.: if you have no messages and a quarry runs out of stone. You burn this quarry - after this you open the message window (which is marked as having new messages), but you see none because the quarry message has already been archived.

I am not sure what do to about this: Either add a signal when an object is killed so that things can react on this or poll the message queue repeatedly and purge. I think I like the first version better, but I have no idea how much work it is to implement.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1186906/+merge/177204
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1186906 into lp:widelands.