Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1 into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

This is a really good start. I think the deprecated methods should vanish. I think this should be done before merging.

Of course the old <rt> renderer should be killed as well and the new one used in all places instead. We should not need to deal with rich text in code anymore, all formatting should be done in the new renderer. For this the new one needs to learn to render raw text and caret's as well.

Also, the Font:: methods that are now used should somehow be incorporated into the new rich text renderer - I am not too sure how this can be done. Maybe by rendering a simple string and returning its size.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1/+merge/177228
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1.