Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1 into lp:widelands

Currently I use that method, rendering a test string to know the font height.

I'm coming to the multiline edit box, and I was thinking, should the wordwarpper be kept around? It is currently only used in the multiline textarea and the multiline edit box. For the multiline textarea, i think the wrapping done by the renderer will be sufficient. Now for editbox, in which caret must be rendered, that will be an issue. The multiline textarea is only used in one place in the map editor.

According to me, it would be nice to allow rendering of the caret further down in the new renderer and get rid of this wordwrap class. I was thinking of a caret tag, but it will interfere with surface caching. I'm just asking if you think it is a viable solution, and if you have some guess of where to implement that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1/+merge/177228
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1.