Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1 into lp:widelands

After a few tries, I finally found a way to get the layout info in a not-so-dirty way.
So all basic widgets are ported now, with some fixes still needed: non-rendered whitespace makes the caret behaviour quite strange, and except of cropping when text doesnt fit width, a line break should be introduced.

I will then start to start cleaning everything. So now comes the question - should I use the font specified in the game option everywhere? I think it makes sense. Especially since, as for now, all widgets use the same font in all places - no special font in ui_fsmenu is used anymore.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1/+merge/177228
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1.