Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1 into lp:widelands

> For me it seems much better to have a simple option, and everything is working based upon that setting but working way than to to

seems I stopped there in the middle of a thought, but I guess everything below explains my further thoughts pretty much ;) - it's just that the whole system gets better maintainable when we use the italic/bold/underline functions of SDL_TTF and therefore don't have to take care about the fonts - e.g. one problem is that none of the ttfs is complete in matter of the available glyphs, but even worth the "completenes" differes between the different styles - "normal" is most complete, "italic" less, etc...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1/+merge/177228
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1.