Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/minimap_fix into lp:widelands

I tried to fix these, but i couldn't link correctly the bindings because of libm. I pushed what i I got in the richtext_test branch. Basically only the signature of the load method needs to be changed, but then it must compile with c++11 features as well. As i see the scons script was made for your system, maybe you could try adding the 'FileSystem* fs = nullptr' parameter to the function and compile it for us? The scons script in the branch may be broken for you
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/minimap_fix/+merge/179569
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/minimap_fix.