Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1212191_bug1212192 into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Looks good and works fine for me :).

Further it made a yet (at least for me) unknown bug visible - the sleep program changed the statistics of the trainingssites, therefore the statistics where quickly rising up to 100% as soon as no soldiers were left inside a trainingssite.

I added the fix for that bug to the commit containing the branch merge.

Thank you very much for the two bug fixes :)!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1212191_bug1212192/+merge/180098
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug1212191_bug1212192.