Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/log_messages into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information

Review done. Very little comments - looks very good to me. Makes the code much easier to understand and gets rid of a lot of redundancies. I wondered if it would not be possible to do much of what you've done with composition instead of inheritance though. The multiple inheritance we have all of the place there is really horrible.

One approach could also be boost::signals to install handlers for chat messages and then there are either set or not. What do you think about this?

Feel free to merge when you are happy with this though - I will not review much code in the next two weeks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/log_messages/+merge/177712
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/log_messages.