Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1 into lp:widelands

I agree with the solution of linking fonts to locales. Things will be simplier. We could therefore remove the face attribute of the font tag, and indeed introduce new ones such as condensed, sherif  and so on.

Apart for that point, the c++ code is almost completely using the new renderer correctly now. The biggest piece of work remaining is for all the extra texts, still using the old tag syntax - even when it's through the lua wrapper. It is a lot of work to rewrite all texts.
I think we could start by improving the lua interface to make it more abstract. Currently, several attributes are passed in, and they are not allowed by the new syntax.

I think the rewrite of the README should wait for this to happen.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1/+merge/177228
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1.