Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1 into lp:widelands

Just a comment, an important though:

This branch is linked to be the fix for two high rated bugs, which should definitely be fixed for build18. Therefore I guess a soon merge (if nothing speaks against it) would be a good idea. If you decide to not merge before build18 feature freeze, we should still try to adapt the fixes for said bugs to current trunk, so the bugs can be fixed there as well.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1/+merge/177228
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1.