Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_revision_data into lp:widelands

I had only this version file and the worries of SirVer, expressed in the bug discusssion, in mind while making the _compatibility flag.

I agree that a global forward compatibility handling would be useful, even for savegames, but that would require one additional processing layer to saving and loading. Since slowing down saving harms playing experience, I won't even start anything like that despite I in a way would like to.

Maybe the discussion should continue in bug #1210892 page?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/map_revision_data/+merge/184940
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_revision_data.