Build 18 first snow feature freeze

Hello,

I just wrote the news post for first snow feature freeze of build18.

https://wl.widelands.org/news/2013/09/15/build-18-first-snow-feature-freeze-now-place/

There is one more outstanding bug - as soon as this is fixed we can fix a date for the real feature freeze.

We also have a tournament starting in a few days (you can still join in if you want to, just contact kristin on the site), it would be great if the package builders could provide up to date dev builds for the tournament games (theoretically nothing in the repo should change, so we should only need one version *fingerscrossed*).

Thanks,
Holger