Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes into lp:widelands

I did a merge on my local hard drive trunk -> gci18nfixes, and now I get a whole bunch of errors of the type

/src/logic/productionsite.h:156:33: error: ‘override’ does not name a type
/src/logic/productionsite.h:157:38: error: expected ‘;’ at end of member declaration

I get them in logic and economy files as well.

This is code I have not touched, so I have no idea where to start looking.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes/+merge/192288
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes into lp:widelands.