Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes into lp:widelands

Feel free to push a non-compiling version that does not contain any merge conflicts any more. I'll look into this.

as for the compiler warnings: you need gcc 4.6 or later (or clang 3) to compile widelands since a c++11 transition I pushed to trunk recently. It made troubles for lots of people, but I believe dealing with getting the fleet to support c++11 is the right choice mid and long term.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes/+merge/192288
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes into lp:widelands.