Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/remove-compatibility-wares into lp:widelands

I'm not expert on c++, but it looks ok to me at least.

Btw, I noticed Map_Object::Loader::load_finish() wasn't removed even though it is now empty. After grepping I saw that plenty of other classes had methods with the same signature. Is this part of an interface which some other part of the code expects to be in place for these classes?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/remove-compatibility-wares/+merge/210885
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/remove-compatibility-wares.