Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

I do not agree to this design. Especially since it needs new data files.

I suggest using code I added in https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/spritemaps/+merge/211225 which will be merged soonish (hopefully). I suggest using animation.representative_image together with image_transformations.h, resize to create the images shown in the menu. Maybe we can get rid of the menu.png altogether (which would be super awesome).

g_gr->animations().get_animation(world.get_bob_descr(j)->main_animation())
				.representative_image(RGBColor(0, 0, 0));

What do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors/+merge/211184
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors.