Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian-merged-b18-3 into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian

Ok, it goes something like this:
The starting point was the merge proposal created by Jens to fix building in parallell. Then Martin looked at it, and found a different approach which he commited to the official Debian packaging. That approach along with some other changes was released as 1:18-3 in the unstable version of Debian. (The -3 indicates this is the third time the package has been patched/built). I've taken this version, merged it with the other packaging changes we have to make it build current trunk.

In short, my impression is that this merge proposal supersedes the other one. However, since Jens and Martin know more than me on this topic I left a comment on the other review leaving it up to them to decide, whether it should simply be closed or whether it was something to pursue further.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/debian-merged-b18-3/+merge/210502
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian-merged-b18-3 into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian.