[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

This merges all worlds into one, converts its configuration to Lua, adds the compatibility layer to map loading needed for this.

This also regresses some issues:

- Bug 1328635 deals with terrain affinity of trees.
- Bug 1328637 deals with the hard to see road textures.
- Bug 1328640 introduces a sensible refactoring that I did not finish in this change.

There is also the outstanding issue of how to deal with translations. The worlds .pot files are gone of course, but I have no idea how to reduce them into a single one. Gun, any ideas here?

I am very open for comments on the code and design, as well as suggestion to the new bugs and ways to fixing them. I would like to merge this in the next couple of weeks, so it would be great to get some feedback.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world/+merge/222708
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world/+merge/222708
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world into lp:widelands.