Re: clang compilation trouble

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 12:11:04PM +0200, Tibor Bamhor wrote:

I tried to build widelands (trunk) on debian lenny with clang and run into
two problems:

Can you compile it using the gnu compiler collection?

Lenny is rather old; released in February 2009, support ended in 2012.

and second problem:

src/ui_fsmenu/loadreplay.cc:221:68: error: use of undeclared identifier 'fn'
                      [](const std::string& fn) {return
boost::ends_with(fn, REPLAY_SUFFIX);});

Lambdas appeared with gcc-4.5. Considering that squeeze, which is newer, shipped with gcc-4.4, I would gues that Lenny's gcc does not support this.

Squeeze (which replaced Lenny) ships with clang 2.7 and llvm 2.6, which are also older than what you have.

0  libLLVM-3.0.so.1 0x40daafc8

How did you install such new stuff on Lenny?

Regards,

	Teppo