Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

I just took the time to understand and simplify the ResourceDescription::get_editor_pic method. The old behavior to fallback to a resource pic with a negative upper limit was removed since it was not used anyway. If you really don't want it in this commit you are free to revert it.

You answered all the other questions, so I would say ready to merge from my side.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world/+merge/222708
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world.