Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

I just reviewed these changes. Nice to see to get some structure in the Widelands source and build system! But there are still problems (on Ubuntu 14.04 with GCC 4.8):

The test_economy misses a reference to SDL_UnlockSurface when linking. The dependency for SDL is missing there I guess. Without this test libnetwork.a is missing a reference to Fullscreen_Menu_LaunchMPG.

It seems that the WL_SRC set contains most of the source files twice: once with indentation, once without.

I can understand that we just use the shipped minizip version instead of trying to find a system library. However, this was implemented to fix bug #536161. Also consider bug #1004684.

There are also remaining warnings from codecheck and the compiler but I think this is well known. I might have a look at these problems myself if no one is faster ;)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked/+merge/222455
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked.