Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/freebsd into lp:widelands

First: FreeBSD is not a prority at all. I think it is not worth spending much time on this. I believe that even Linux is not our main player population.

I think the clocale might clash with gettext/libintl on some systems. I am not positive on that though. It is saver to include it using a #ifdef. std::abs() should work, fabs is old and deprecated and we should not use that anywhere. You might need to include cmath for it to work for floating point types, cstdlib for integer types. As for the ambiguity of the overloads, you can static_cast<double>(val) the value, but I believe this will break again as soon as anybody touches that code.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/freebsd/+merge/225867
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/freebsd into lp:widelands.