Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/richtext_testing into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

All tests are green on Ubuntu too. Yay, it's working :)

But, if I have built Widelands and there is a new commit and I try to build it again (via update); I run into this issue:

Version file found with id "bzr7057[richtext_testing]" (real "bzr7058[richtext_testing]" )
not equal strings
File system NOT added
No version file found
unknown location(0): fatal error in "vspace": std::runtime_error: Could not find file: could not find file or directory: fonts/DejaVuSerif.ttf
/home/user/dev/richtext_testing/src/graphic/text/test/test_richtext_renderer.cc(299): last checkpoint

(A simple fix which seemed to work was to delete the VERSION file, but then if the rebuild fails, I would have no idea what the latest successful build was. I am not sure why the version number is compared and what the gain is.)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/richtext_testing/+merge/225733
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/richtext_testing.