Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tibor-ai4 into lp:widelands

All right you probably said it, I am not arguing...

two comments to latest revision:

a) animation.cc - I reverted this file to status in trunk, I am not able to
fix it properly, I just needed to prevent crashes when testing AI

b) in regard to this:
 NOCOM(#tiborb): move this safe_ware_index() to the intitalization of the
AI to blow up early.

I made no change as I think it is done on right place, it is indeed part of
initialization of AI (=done once in game)

Tibor