Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/freebsd into lp:widelands

>First: FreeBSD is not a prority at all.
Hehe, I know. This was mainly an experiment to see whether things were still working after the shift to more c++11, reorganizing the cmake build and similar changes.

Thanks for the feedback, I've added a cast before calling std::abs now. I feared I might have to jump through similar hoops anywhere else abs() is used in the code base, but when rebuilding I didn't run into further errors.

This now builds and runs on FreeBSD, so I'd consider this ready for review.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/freebsd/+merge/225867
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/freebsd into lp:widelands.